Designed and engineered to provide the most advanced technology, the new IT-HULLS systems is unprecedented · Saves 10% - 15% in fuel consumption· Eliminates drying inefficiencies· Offers new advanced safety features · Provides automatic trouble free operation Enjoy the latest technology in PECAN drying systems. The IT-HULLS PECAN Dryer with the new Sensor- Dry component is available now! You may choose the entire system or only the features that you wish to include on your present drying system. All components are easily adaptable to meet your needs.
THE NEW STANDARD FOR PECAN DRYING FEATURES
1. VARIABLE FLOW REGULATOR
2. Traditional dryers run with fixed speed fans which waste energy when run less than full capacity. The IT-HULLS adjustable AC-VS fan drive controller provides the answer for maximum drying efficiency without energy waste. It maintains static air pressure to nuts with a 10-1 ratio of dryer capacity. This results in a savings of 10% - 15% fuel consumptio n.
3. BURNER CONTROLLER
4. Optimizes drying productivity. The airflow to the burner is kept at maximum efficiency. As air flow changes baffles maintain air the gas ratio to keep the flame at its proper burning level.
5. MODULATING TEMPERATURE CONTROL *S
6. Maintains temperature it drying nuts at a constant 110 F. whether fan controller is at minimum or maximum operation*S
7. HIGH TEMPERATURE LIMIT AUTOMATIC CUT-OFF MONITOR Protects nuts from overheating. If the temperature rises above 110 F. The monitor automatically shuts off the burner.
8. FIRE SAFETY ALARM Each bin is equipped with this safetyfeature that sounds an alarm if fire is detected in any area of the bin. *S
9. AIR FLOW INTERLOCKING SAFETY SWITCH Insures that proper air flow and static pressure are maintained at all times. If the static pressure drops below the “set” point it shuts off the dryer.
10. TELEPHONE CHATTERBOX If excessive high or low temperatures occur in the dryer the telephone chatterbox will call you and repor t conditions. It is hooked up to two phone numbers. If the first number does not answer it will automatically call the second number and repeat the alarm cycle until someone responds. When you wish to call the chatterbox it will report temperature status in the dryer unit and tell you whether the dryer is on or off.
11. TEMPERATURE RECORDER
12. Records tunnel temperature on a continuous tape for quick reviewing. For safety, a high temperature limit control with automatic shut-off is also included
13. AUTOMATIC MOISTURE METER Measures moisture in the dryer chamber to prevent over drying. The meter shuts off the burner when the nuts are dry.
14. HUMIDISTAT Controls moisture by automatically opening or closing doors in the building.
15. MOTORX E energy efficient motor with normal efficiency of 95%. *S
16. BLOWER Type B-B or B-A Class 1 double in take for maximum efficiency CFM from 10,000 to 300,000. HP from 10 to 200 at 2” static pressure. *S
17. BURNER Air Heat Burner with 40 to 1 turndown ratio. This is a new concept in direct firing. It is capable of heating a greater volume of air to maintain even tunnel heat without “hot” or “cold” spots. *S
18. TUNNELSupplies air ad heat to the bins.*S
19. SECONDARY AIR DUCT Equalizes air and heat flow through out the bins. This guarantees equal drying to all nuts. *S
20. ADJUSTABLE BIN DOOR TO SECONDARY TUNNEL Doors adjust to maintain proper static pressure for even drying throughout each bin. *S
21. NUT DRYER BIN – MODULAR The system can be easily designed to meet your needs as the bins are constructed in modular units. Each is self contained and may be added or disconnected from the system at any time. As it is possible to transport the entire system from one site to another the system can be moved to any future site to maximize the return on your investment. Each modular bin holds a capacity of 12,200 lbs of Pecans.
22. PRIMARY AIR TUNNEL Constructed of all steel for long life.
**S** ARE STANDARD FEATURES ALL OTHER ARE OPTIONSIn accordance with our established policy of constant product improvement, the specified named herein are subject to change without notice.